NY E-Courts:
Look up any case that has an upcoming court date:

1. Click on “Webhousing”
2. Enter character information
3. Run search either by Index No. or Party Name
4. Fill in “Party Name” and select “Respondent” or “Petitioner” or “Either” and “County” before clicking “Submit”

Information on a variety of topics including NYCHA Management Handbook. (Free registration)

New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA):
Includes how to apply for public housing, information on Section 8 Assistance and other public housing information.

Department of Housing Preservation and Development
City Agency that lists violations and complaints against buildings, use to look up MDR (multiple dwelling registration) and Registered Agent.

Department of Buildings (DOB):
Access property information, including Certificate of Occupancy (C of O) and building permits/violations.

NYS Homes and Community Renewal (HCR) (formerly Division of Housing Community and Renewal (DHCR)):
State agency governing rent stabilization and control, use to look up tenant rights, forms, and applications for various assistance.

Tenant’s Guide to Housing Court:
Provides basic, easy to use info about Housing Court.

Disability Rent Increase Exemption /Senior Citizens Rent Increase Exemption